Q. How do I place a order?
A. You can now easily and safely get a quote, an estimate, or place an order and purchase goods through our online system. You can shop with peace of mind and be assured that our site is operated using a highly secure payment system. Any personal information given will be used only by us to process your order. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed and are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. We will seek to verify all card transactions against the cardholders address. We cannot process any card payments over the telephone unless the card is registered to the delivery address.
We accept PayPal, VISA, Master Card, Debit Cards. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 01925 273203 , or post your order to us. With card payments over the phone, due to our method of Address Verification, we are only able to deliver to the cardholder’s address. Online orders may be placed to alternative delivery address, but only if the online card payment is in full and the card passes a 3D Secure check such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code. Full payment must be made before any items will be delivered.
Q. Where do you deliver to?
A. Camdoo.co.uk delivers its products to mainland England, Scotland & Wales using our own fleet of vehicles.
We make efforts to deliver all our products using our own staff and vehicles, We have partnered with trusted, tried and tested couriers who have shown that they can deliver glass based products, and you may find that your order is delivered by this method, we will discuss the delivery with you during the production process, and find the best way to deliver safely and confirm the time from order date delivery date.
Q. Can I collect my order?
A. If you have the necessary transport, we are more than happy to arrange for you to collect your order from our Trade Centre and you won’t have to pay for delivery charge – it will be free. You can collect your order Monday to Friday anytime between 8:30 am. – 4:00 pm., excluding Bank Holidays.
Q. What warranty will I receive?
A. The range of Windows and PVCu doors by Camdoo are individually manufactured to market-leading specifications, which is why they come with an unrivalled guarantee.
15 years Inliten uPVC – window & door frames Arcadia Composite door frames/sealed glass units
10 years guarantee – arcadia composite slabs Artemis aluminium bi-folds frames door frames Timeless vertical sliders Inliten patio doors Yale locking
1 years guarantee – Ironmongery
Q. What are your production to delivery times?
A. Our production time is approx 7 to 15 working days depending on the product choosen.
Q. What are the U-Values of your Composite doors?
A. Our range of glazed Composite doors achieve a U_Value of 1.6 W/m2k. If you select a solid/unglazed door Style U-values as low as 0.9 W/m2K can be achieved..
Q. What is your Frame finish.
A. All frames feature 100% lead-free, virgin skin surfaces uPVC, Frames are also fully welded for enhanced mechanical performance and aesthetic appeal.
Q. Do you have drainage on your frames?
A. Inbuilt channels within the profile system provides enhanced weather performance, ensuring your frames remain fully sealed and watertight.
Q. What ratings do you have on your windows?
A. U-values take into account all components of the window including the frame, glass and spacer bar, therefore the lower the U-value, the more energy efficient the window.
Our double glazed windows offer U-values of 1.2 W/m2K as standard (‘A’ rating), with the option to reduce the overall U-value to 1.1 W/m2K.
By selecting the triple glazed windows, featuring soft coat Xtra and Argon gas, You can further reduce the whole window U-value to only 0.8W/m2K.
Camden windows are independently tested and certified, and exceed building regulation requirements for energy efficiency, which can be beneficial if renting or selling a property.
Q. What are your colour options.?
A. A range of traditional and contemporary colour finishes are available to complement your windows and doors.
Q. What if i can not find the style i am looking for?
A. Contact us on 01925 273203 and we will be able to discuss if we can meet your requirements?
Q. My consumer rights?
A. The Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you a cancellation period that starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify the retailer that you’d like to cancel your order to return the goods to them.
Your consumer rights for returning goods falls under the Consumer Rights Act (which replaced the Sale of Goods Act in October 2015).
There are some returns exceptions.
Made to order – if an item has been made to order or personalised.
No cancellation of the whole or any part of the order, whether it is an order by instalment or otherwise, by the Customer is permitted unless agreed in writing in advance by a Director of the Company.
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, which replace the distance selling regulations, customers are given 14 Days after the delivery day in which you have the right to cancel your order. You will be offered a full refund including any basic initial included delivery charges, please note that whole the cost of returning cancelled items, by courier or other means is the responsibility of the customer. Cancelled items must be returned within 14 days of cancellation.
Whole orders or individual items within an order are not subject to cancellation when they are made to the consumers specifications or when bespoke-made, tailor-made, custom-made or are clearly personalised.
On line Citizen advise legal cooling off period (click to read on the citizens advice website)
If you bought the item online, over the phone or by mail order
You automatically get a 14-day ‘cooling-off period’ when you buy something you haven’t seen in person – unless it’s bespoke or made to measure.
The cooling-off period starts the day after you receive your order, and there doesn’t need to be anything wrong with the item for you to get a refund.
You won’t get a cooling-off period when you buy:
- something that deteriorates quickly – like flowers or food
- an item that was personalised or custom-made for you
- anything from a private individual rather than a business
- a CD, DVD or software, if you break the seal on the wrapping
If you paid for standard delivery when you bought something, the seller has to refund this if you return it. If you chose a more expensive delivery option, you’ll have to pay the difference.
Use your cooling-off period
You need to tell the seller you don’t want the item within 14 days of receiving it. Once you’ve told the seller, you’ve got another 14 days to actually send the item back.
You can use our template letter to let the seller know you’re cancelling. Keep a copy so you’ve got proof you sent it.
You could also phone – but make sure you make a note of who you speak to and what was agreed. It’s a good idea to follow up with a letter or email.
Sellers must give you certain information when you buy something without seeing it in person. This includes their business address and phone number, and details of your right to cancel. If you didn’t get this in writing (they’re allowed to send it by email) then your cooling off period is increased even further, to a year and 14 days.
Once an order is placed with Camdoo
You will be contacted by one of our order processors within 24 hours during a working day Monday to Friday, or if you place your order on a weekend you will be contacted on the next working day.
The order processor will check the following with you prior to transferring your order to the manufacture stage, by this time you would of received email confirmation from Camdoo of the order you have placed, including the options you have chosen when using the online configurator.
The order processor will confirm the following information with you:
- Measurements will be checked and confirmed together with colours, and all other detail on the order.
- Transom & Mullion drop’s will be discussed and confirmed, don’t worry if you don’t understand this question the order processor is here to guide you through the process
- Once all is agreed and understood while on the telephone you will receive the final confirmation of the order prior to your order being placed into manufacture by email, check that everything is as agreed with the order processor and sign the digital order confirmation, at this stage you can make changes !
- Once your order is nearing completion in manufacture you will receive an email confirming a delivery date, at any stage of the process fell free to contact us with any questions you have.
Below you will find a quick over-view of the Camdoo Design, Order, Manufacture & Delivery process.
- Select the product you require : Windows or Doors
- Select the frame style or shape that you require
- Configure and Customise the product in the configuration page
- Double check the sizes are correct and you have configured the correct options
- Add the item to your shopping cart
- Select and configure any other windows or doors you require
- Open your shopping cart from the icon at the top of the page
- Click the checkout button on the shopping cart page, fill the form with your details and delivery address
- Use your credit card or PayPal to pay for the products
- You will receive an email with the order confirmations and product details. This will include links to download specifications and data sheet PDF files.
- You will receive a process call from the Camdoo Team to clarify and check all product details prior to manufacture process.
- After confirming details you will receive a digital signature document by email from the team to accept the order prior to manufacture. This must be signed digitally by yourself, and will not go into manufacture until you have actioned this.
- Your order will be processed in our system and you will be notified of the current status by email as the order moves through the various stages through the manufacturing and deliver process.
- If any further information is required, we will contact you to discuss the order.
- Our offices can be contacted weekdays between 8:30am to 5:00pm on tel: 01925 273203
- You will receive an email confirming the proposed delivery dates to your property, or click & collect dates from the closest trade centre